The Impact of Your Donation
- $73 provides one individual day of safe shelter to one woman or child at our emergency shelter facility.
- $100 supports one teen’s participation in 3 group sessions where they’ll learn about warning signs of abusive behavior and how to build healthy relationships.
- $250 provides one child with 7 individual counseling sessions at the Counseling and Advocacy Center helping them safety plan and process the abuse they've witnessed.
- $500 supports one woman’s participation in 14 group sessions at the Counseling and Advocacy Center allowing her the space to connect with other survivors and heal from abuse.
- $1,000 provides one survivor with 13 individual counseling sessions, providing crisis intervention, safety planning and referrals to other community resources.
- $2,500 provides 35 individual days of safe shelter to one woman or child at our emergency shelter facility.
- $5,000 provides 68 individual days of safe shelter to one woman or child at our emergency shelter facility.
A donation of any amount is greatly appreciated and supports women, children and youth in reclaiming their right to a life free of domestic violence.
Read how your support benefits women, children and youth in our community. Thank you for your commitment to the life-saving work of SafeHouse Denver!