Increase The Impact Of Your Donation!
Monthly giving is an easy and effective way to support survivors of domestic violence throughout the year.
By joining Sustainers of Hope – our monthly giving program – you provide dependable funding that allows us to support more than 1,200 survivors of domestic violence every year.
There are many advantages to becoming a monthly donor to SafeHouse Denver:
- Convenient: You never have to write a check or remember to make a donation.
- Budget-friendly: You can manage your budget by spreading your annual donation over 12 months.
- Efficient: You can reduce administrative costs, thereby increasing the impact of your gift.
- Flexible: You can easily adjust your donation amount or cancel at any time.
- Effective: You can provide a reliable source of funding that is vital to providing quality services to survivors of domestic violence.
To change or stop your monthly gift, please email Maddie Sutton, Individual Giving Manager, or call her at 303-302-6126.
Having trouble with the form? Make sure that you have selected a monthly gift at the top of the form, and that your browser is set to allow cookies.
SafeHouse Denver services are offered 100% free of charge to survivors of domestic violence and their children thanks to the generosity of community members like you! Gifts of any amount are appreciated and impactful.
If you donate and are not already on our mailing list, you will start to receive periodic updates and communications from SafeHouse Denver.