SafeHouse Denver's Services
SafeHouse Denver offers a range of services in both English and Spanish to victims of domestic violence and their children. Our culturally competent programs empower clients to build safer, independent lives without isolation, abuse and victimization.
We also offer community education throughout the Denver metro area to help empower communities to prevent, reduce and effectively respond to domestic violence.
Our services include:
- 24-Hour Crisis and Information Line (303.318.9989)
- Secure Emergency Housing
- Individual Counseling & Advocacy
- Safety Planning
- Support Groups
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Short-term extended stay housing
- Teen dating violence prevention services
- Children and youth services
- Community education and outreach
To make an appointment to speak to an advocate or to get information about our emergency shelter, please call our 24-Hour Crisis & Information Line at 303.318.9989.
No individuals seeking services at SafeHouse Denver, Inc. will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, political affiliation, military status, economic status, citizenship status, and/or veteran status.