This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for SafeHouse Denver, Inc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
SafeHouse only collects information on our website via donation forms, event registrations, and general contact forms. This information includes name, address, phone number and email address. All communications issued by these forms are transmitted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). The SSL protocol is the industry standard method for creating an encrypted, secure connection between your web browser and web server. We are the sole owners of this information and we will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization. Unless you ask us not to, we may add you to our mailing list to update you about the organization and share opportunities to support us.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We do not store any personal information on our website and protect your information when it is stored offline.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Social Media Policy
We are committed to creating a community via social media outlets that encourages self-expression and mirrors the values of SafeHouse Denver, Inc. including respect for the rights, dignity, and property of others. We ask all fans/followers to do their part to help us achieve the goal. In doing that, we ask you not to post content that:
- is threatening, abusive, obscene, indecent, or objectionable;
- is deceptive, false, or misleading;
- is personally identifying information about current or former SafeHouse Denver clients;
- violates the intellectual property rights of other people;
- is illegal;
- references a third party website or is self-promoting spam;
- is inappropriate, offensive, or hateful.
We reserve the right to remove any content or block users that violate our community guidelines, or that we determine are otherwise offensive to our community. All content must also comply with Facebook's, Twitter’s, and LinkedIn's policies as well.