Below are some amazing events and ongoing initiatives that raise funds to support survivors of domestic violence.
We are grateful for these community partnerships! If you are interested in hosting your own initiative, click here for more info.
- During the month of December, when you visit Stoney’s Bar & Grill on Lincoln, $1 from each Corona beer that you order will be donated to support survivors at SafeHouse Denver.
- Artist Kodi Delaney is hosting a free reception at RemainReal Gallery on Friday, Dec. 15, which includes music, refreshments and a silent auction. Proceeds will be donated to support survivors at SafeHouse Denver. Can't make it that Friday? Kodi's exhibit is on display for all of December (the gallery is open Thursdays-Sundays), and donations are being collected on-site.
Until the end of 2023, Metalmark Fine Jewelry is donating 10% of the profits from their exclusive Butterfly Collection to support survivors at SafeHouse Denver! Visit their store in the Highlands neighborhood or shop online to browse these meaningful designer pieces.
SafeHouse Denver Board Member Barry Overton is a realtor with eXp Realty. For every home that is bought or sold with Barry as the agent, he will generously donate $250 at closing to support survivors!
Longtime SafeHouse Denver supporter and Honorary Board Member Cassidy Bednark (a.k.a. DJ Bedz) is focusing on his other profession -- real estate -- as part of the team at 360 Dwellings. For every home that is bought or sold with Cassidy as the agent, he will generously donate $500 from his commission at closing!
Heading out to do your grocery shopping? Remember to link your King Soopers account to the Community Rewards program! Use organization code XY832 to designate SafeHouse Denver to receive a percentage of your overall spending. Your simple act of grocery shopping will go a long way in supporting survivors of domestic violence!
- Have a car you're ready to part with, but don't want the hassle of selling it yourself? Consider donating it to support survivors of domestic violence. We partner with the following companies to make the process easy for you: Cars for Charity, Cars Helping Charities, and Donate for Charity.
- Westerra Credit Union will generously donate $52.80 to SafeHouse Denver for every new account opened! There's no limit to the number of accounts you can open, but you must mention that you'd like the donation to go to us when you open the account. Find a location near you.
- Heather Shore, author and longtime SafeHouse Denver volunteer, is generously donating 10% of proceeds from the sale of her book, Deeply Wounded Hope, to SafeHouse.