Support SafeHouse Denver Through These Third Party Initiatives!
- Shopping for a new home? Several real estate firms have reached out to support survivors at SafeHouse Denver through their work. If there's one in your area, please consider partnering with them. Rick Avery and his team at The Giving Back Group will donate 20% of any commission they receive to SafeHouse Denver in the their client's name. Likewise, Kimberly McAleenan and her team at Conscious Real Estate will donate 10% of their commission to SafeHouse Denver in their client's name. And real estate agents Debra Dieme and Nellie Harris-Cassel, from Worth Clark's Purple Door team serving metro Denver and the front range, will donate $200 from each completed real estate transaction to SafeHouse Denver.
- For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization. Shop today by visiting smile.amazon.com in support of SafeHouse Denver.
- Westerra Credit Union will generously donate $52.80 to SafeHouse Denver for every new account opened! There's no limit to the number of accounts you can open, but you must mention that you'd like the donation to go to us when you open the account. Find a location near you by visiting their website.
- Author and longtime SafeHouse Denver volunteer, Heather Shore, is generously donating 10% of proceeds from the sale of her book, Deeply Wounded Hope: How God Brings Life from Abuse and Hardship, to SafeHouse Denver.
- My Healthy Sleep – an all-natural sleep aid powder – has recently launched their charitable giving initiative. For each jar sold, 10% of proceeds will be donated to the charity of the purchaser’s choosing. SafeHouse Denver is proud to be included as one of My Healthy Sleep's approved non-profit organizations. If you’re in the market for a sleep aid, check out MyHealthySleep.com.
- Trying to find the hard-to-get tickets to a concert or sporting event? Consider purchasing resale tickets from Good Deed Seats. You'll find a great selection of tickets and they'll donate $5 to SafeHouse Denver! (Must use code DONATESAFEHOUSE when checking out.)
- GoodSearch.com, a Yahoo-powered search engine will donate half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charity of your choice. Visit GoodSearch.com, type in SafeHouse Denver, Inc. as your designated charity and use it as you would any other search engine.
- The Gift of Giving provides a way for people to make a charitable donation which can then be given as a gift to someone special. The gift recipient can choose the charity of their choice to receive the donation.