Support SafeHouse Denver Through These Third Party Initiatives!
- Shopping for a new home? Several real estate firms have reached out to support survivors at SafeHouse Denver through their work. If there's one in your area, please consider partnering with them. Rick Avery and his team at The Giving Back Group will donate 20% of any commission they receive to SafeHouse Denver in the their client's name. Likewise, Kimberly McAleenan and her team at Conscious Real Estate will donate 10% of their commission to SafeHouse Denver in their client's name.
- Have a car you're ready to part with, but don't want to hassle with selling it yourself? Consider donating it to support survivors of domestic violence. We partner with the following companies to handle these transactions: Cars for Charity, Cars Helping Charities, and Donate for Charity.
- Empower and inspire yourself and others with the scents of mango, tangerine and sandalwood! When you purchase the Empower & Inspire candle from Pearl Street Lights, 20 percent will be donated to support survivors at SafeHouse Denver.
- For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization. Shop today by visiting smile.amazon.com in support of SafeHouse Denver.
- Westerra Credit Union will generously donate $52.80 to SafeHouse Denver for every new account opened! There's no limit to the number of accounts you can open, but you must mention that you'd like the donation to go to us when you open the account. Find a location near you by visiting their website.
- Author and longtime SafeHouse Denver volunteer, Heather Shore, is generously donating 10% of proceeds from the sale of her book, Deeply Wounded Hope: How God Brings Life from Abuse and Hardship, to SafeHouse Denver.
- The Gift of Giving provides a way for people to make a charitable donation which can then be given as a gift to someone special. The gift recipient can choose the charity of their choice to receive the donation.