Support SafeHouse Denver Through These Third Party Initiatives!
- For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization. Shop today by visiting smile.amazon.com in support of SafeHouse Denver.
- Westerra Credit Union will generously donate $52.80 to SafeHouse Denver for every new account opened! There's no limit to the number of accounts you can open, but you must mention that you'd like the donation to go to us when you open the account. Find a location near you by visiting their website.
- Author and longtime SafeHouse Denver volunteer, Heather Shore, is generously donating 10% of proceeds from the sale of her book, Deeply Wounded Hope: How God Brings Life from Abuse and Hardship, to SafeHouse Denver.
- My Healthy Sleep – an all-natural sleep aid powder – has recently launched their charitable giving initiative. For each jar sold, 10% of proceeds will be donated to the charity of the purchaser’s choosing. SafeHouse Denver is proud to be included as one of My Healthy Sleep's approved non-profit organizations. If you’re in the market for a sleep aid, check out MyHealthySleep.com.
- Shopping for a new home? Please consider partnering with real estate agents Debra Dieme or Nellie Harris-Cassel. They will donate $200 from each completed real estate transaction to support survivors of domestic violence at SafeHouse Denver.
- Trying to find the hard-to-get tickets to a concert or sporting event? Consider purchasing resale tickets from Good Deed Seats. You'll find a great selection of tickets and they'll donate $5 to SafeHouse Denver! (Must use code DONATESAFEHOUSE when checking out.)
- Too Apparel donates a new pair of underwear to a women’s shelter for every pair they sell. When you purchase underwear from Too Apparel with the promo code: DenverToo, a pair of new undies will be donated to SafeHouse Denver for our emergency shelter residents. Plus, the promo code will also give you 10% off and free shipping on every order. Shop at www.weartoo.com and be sure to use promo code: DenverToo!
- GoodSearch.com, a Yahoo-powered search engine will donate half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charity of your choice. Visit GoodSearch.com, type in SafeHouse Denver, Inc. as your designated charity and use it as you would any other search engine.
- The Gift of Giving provides a way for people to make a charitable donation which can then be given as a gift to someone special. The gift recipient can choose the charity of their choice to receive the donation.