Support these third party initiatives and support SafeHouse Denver!
- For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization. Shop today by visiting smile.amazon.com in support of SafeHouse Denver.
- Dr. Jeffrey Parham of Wellness Rhythms offers an initial spinal exam and consultation for $39.95 with 100% of proceeds being donated to SafeHouse Denver. Visit the Wellness Rhythms website to learn more about Network Chiropractic Care and to schedule your visit today.
- Support survivors of domestic violence when you secure your next mortgage or refinance! Heather Currie of Fairway Mortgage will donate $50 to SafeHouse Denver for every loan closed. That's enough to provide 5 adults with a support group session at the Emergency Shelter! At Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, customer service is a way of life. They are dedicated to finding great rates and loan options for customers while offering some of the fastest turn times in the industry. Learn more by clicking here or contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Healthy Sleep – an all-natural sleep aid powder – has recently launched their charitable giving initiative. For each jar sold, 10% of proceeds will be donated to the charity of the purchaser’s choosing. SafeHouse Denver is proud to be one of the available non-profit organizations that customers can direct their donation to. If you’re in the market for a sleep aid, we encourage you to check out MyHealthySleep.com.
- Westerra Credit Union will generously donate $52.80 to SafeHouse Denver for every new account opened! There's no limit to the number of accounts you can open, but you must mention that you'd like the donation to go to us when you open the account. Find a location near you by visiting their website.
- Author and longtime SafeHouse Denver volunteer, Heather Shore, is generously donating 10% of proceeds from the sale of her book, God Uses Deeply Wounded People, to SafeHouse Denver.
- Too Apparel donates a new pair of underwear to a women’s shelter for every pair they sell. As of November 1, 2015 when you purchase underwear from Too Apparel with the promo code: DenverToo a pair of new undies will be donated to SafeHouse Denver for our emergency shelter residents. Plus, the promo code will also give you 10% off and free shipping on every order. Shop at www.weartoo.com and be sure to use promo code: DenverToo!
- Author Elizabeth Rose is generously donating 10% of her author royalties from Til the Last Petal Falls to SafeHouse Denver.
- GoodSearch.com, a Yahoo-powered search engine will donated half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charity of your choice. Visit GoodSearch.com, type in SafeHouse Denver, Inc. as your designated charity and use it as you would any other search engine.
- The Gift of Giving provides a way for people to make a charitable donation which can then be given as a gift to someone special. The gift recipient can choose the charity of their choice to receive the donation.
- Trying to find the hard-to-get tickets to a concert or sporting event? Consider purchasing resale tickets from Good Deed Seats. You'll find a great selection of tickets and they'll donate $5 to SafeHouse Denver! (Must use code DONATESAFEHOUSE when checking out.) For more information and instructions on how to use the code, click here.