From the moment you’re born, your journey begins.
There can be joy, laughter and memorable moments along the way.
For survivors of domestic violence, the journey has taken an awful turn. Days become filled with disagreements, hurtful words or abuse.
- “I lost everything and everyone that mattered to me, and I was desperate to reclaim my life.”
- “When my husband threatened us with a rifle, I knew I had to get help.”
A survivor’s journey is challenging and complex.
- “It’s really hard to leave, but if you put your mind to it, you can do it.”
- “I didn’t have a good foundation and didn’t know the difference between love and abuse.”
But hope exists because of YOU.
- “While I do honor that I have done the work, your support has been instrumental in my journey, and I cannot thank you enough for what you do.”
Every dollar YOU donate provides support for survivors to take that first step: a step toward a life free from domestic violence.
- “You seem to take two steps back, and one step forward, and you push yourself to do better.”
- “I don’t have to accept someone’s behavior when it’s abusive. People believe me and support me.”
Because of YOUR support, survivors have had the encouragement to believe in themselves and begin again.
- “The work comes from within, but it takes courage to accept help. We are all deserving of and need support.”
- “I have to love myself, and no one has the right to abuse me.”
Will YOU join THEIR healing journey by making a gift today?
- “SafeHouse has provided me with support, knowledge, understanding, and most importantly, compassion.”
- “SafeHouse believed in me, which inspired me to believe in myself.”
Your generosity today will provide survivors with a safe, healthy and loving journey ahead.
Because of YOU, our services are provided at no cost to survivors.
Having trouble with the form? Make sure that your browser is set to allow cookies.
Your $50 gift will provide HEALING through 2 age-appropriate group sessions for a child at the Shelter.
Your $100 donation will EMPOWER 2 teen survivors with a Healthy Relationship group session.
Your $250 gift will give HOPE to a survivor and their 2 children by providing a night of safe shelter.
Your $500 donation will give SAFETY to a survivor with 6 weeks of 1-on-1 sessions at our Counseling & Advocacy Center.
Your $1,500 gift will support the next step in a survivor's JOURNEY by providing them 1 month at our Extended Stay Program.
The next step in their journey starts with YOU. Thank you in advance for your support!
Thank you to the many survivors currently in our services who shared these impactful quotes and thoughts with their Advocates.