Sustainers of Hope
Sustainers of Hope is a group of generous individual donors who have pledged to make a monthly contribution to SafeHouse Denver.
Monthly giving is an easy and effective way to support SafeHouse Denver throughout the year. As a monthly donor, you provide us with the dependable funding we need to continue our lifesaving work with over 1,100 survivors of domestic violence every year. Your ongoing support also allows us to plan for the future and continue to improve and expand our programs and services.
Our Monthly Giving Levels and the Impact of Your Support
- $20/month ($240/year)...provides one child with seven individual counseling sessions
- $35/month ($420/year)...provides three teens with four 'Healthy Relationship' group sessions
- $56/month ($672/year)...provides one child with 9 nights of safe shelter
- $75/month ($900/year)...provides one woman with three months of weekly one-on-one counseling sessions
- $100/month ($1,200/year)...provides 27 'Domestic Violence 101' trainings to local school groups, businesses and service organizations
- $200/month ($2,400/year)...provides 16 days of safe shelter to one woman or child
- $300/month ($3,600/year)...allows six women to participate in a weekly support group for four months
There are many advantages to becoming a monthly donor to SafeHouse Denver:
- Convenient: You never have to write a check or remember to make a donation.
- Budget-friendly: Helps you manage your budget by spending your donation over 12 months.
- Efficient: Reduce our administrative costs, thereby increasing the impact of your gift.
- Flexible: You can easily adjust your donation amount or cancel at any time.
- Effective: Provides us with a reliable source of funding that is vital to providing quality services to survivors of domestic violence.
Enroll as a Sustainer of Hope today: