Celebrate Survivors & Inspire Hope In October!
Registration is now open for our signature annual event, the Hope Gala, which is returning in-person on Saturday, Oct. 9.
The event will include passed hors d'oeuvres, gourmet dinner stations, live entertainment, a silent auction and an empowering, mission-focused program.
Seating has been limited to uphold guest safety, so reserve your seats early before the Gala sells out! We are thrilled to be back at The Ritz-Carlton Denver, who is diligently working with us to ensure everyone's safety and comfort. We are taking all appropriate steps to ensure a safe, fun event.
What We Are Doing To Protect You
We are moving forward with the assumption that this event will be in-person, unless the city, state or CDC issues a public health emergency order. SafeHouse Denver is committed to the health and safety of our supporters, clients and staff.
- It is our expectation that all guests are fully vaccinated. If you are not feeling well leading up to the event, we respectfully request that you please stay home.
- Masks are strongly encouraged.
- Labels at registration, bars and food stations will show 6 feet of distance for waiting in lines.
- Auction tables will have additional space between them.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event space.
- Foot traffic in the pre-function area will follow a single-direction flow.
Questions about this event? Email Heather at email@example.com.
Our month-long Inspire Hope campaign in October 2020 raised $211,278 to support survivors of domestic violence.
THANK YOU to everyone who donated and participated!
Our virtual 2020 Hope Gala was held on Saturday, Oct. 10. Missed the livestream? Watch the full recording on our YouTube channel!